Re: Markup questions: html/body, datatype="", double predicates

From: Toby A Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:46:46 +0000
To: public-rdfa@w3.org, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ivan Herman wrote:

> Ben, Mark, Michael, others: what do you think?

My understanding of the syntax specification is that conforming
implementations must generate both triples in your example.

Another test which I think is missing from the suite is:

should generate an XMLLiteral for ex:foo, but there should be no
ex:bar triple.

Also, may I draw attention to this again:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Dec/
0012.html

--
Toby A Inkster