Re: Markup questions: html/body, datatype="", double predicates

Hi Florian,

I can very well see your point and your example is indeed a good one.
However, at this time of the game, we should have a clear statement from
the Working Group based on the discussion records and add a clear test
case... I can adapt my distiller to whatever is decided!

Thanks

Ivan