Re: A test case with rdf:value ?

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:01:15 +0200
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
CC: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ben Adida:
> I agree, upon further thought (Fabien mentioned this to me at
> WWW2008), I think it's too much for the Primer. We've got a good
> storyline and we've approved it as a TF, so let's not screw with it
> for now :)
I agree the Primer may not be the best place but I do think such an
example of using rdf:value should be given somewhere because it seems it
is going to be a fairly common case ; in fact every data with a unit
(length, duration, age, weight, price, etc.) would be a candidate for
such a design pattern.
my 2 cents,

--
Fabien - http://fabien-gandon.name/