RE: A test case with rdf:value ?

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:14:49 +0200
To: "Fabien Gandon" <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>, "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Fabien,

>I agree the Primer may not be the best place but I do think such an
>example of using rdf:value should be given somewhere because it seems
it

How about a dedicated page at our wonderful community Wiki? I *really*
like the idea of patterns (IMHO this will actually have a great uptake
from people trying to solve real-world problems).

I propose http://rdfa.info/wiki/Patterns

Let's start with the rdf:value one ... Fabien?

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/