RE: A test case with rdf:value ?

Fabien,

>I agree the Primer may not be the best place but I do think such an
>example of using rdf:value should be given somewhere because it seems
it

How about a dedicated page at our wonderful community Wiki? I *really*
like the idea of patterns (IMHO this will actually have a great uptake
from people trying to solve real-world problems).

I propose http://rdfa.info/wiki/Patterns

Let's start with the rdf:value one ... Fabien?

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/