W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > April 2008

Re: meeting record: 2008-04-10 RDF-in-XHTML Task Force

From: Simone Onofri <simone.onofri@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:51:03 +0200
Message-ID: <52bd7c3d0804101051o46862bc9u3460c2d7f75c0253@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, public-swd-wg@w3.org

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org> wrote:
>
>  It was a 2-person meeting today.  Ben and I reviewed some status

I'm sorry folks, I'm on a course this week and bored to more deadlines.

Cheers,

Simone

>  and open issues.  The record [1] is available for browsing.
>
>   [1] http://www.w3.org/2008/04/10-rdfa-minutes.html
>
>  Topics
>
>    1. Action Review
>
>  Summary of Action Items
>
>  [PENDING] ACTION: Ben followup with Fabien on getting his RDFa GRDDL transform transferred to W3C [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/15-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]
>
>  [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to follow up on media type discussion with Steven, Ralph, and TAG [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/20-rdfa-minutes.html#action08]
>
>  [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to respond to issue 87 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/28-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]
>
>  [PENDING] ACTION: Manu to enable EARL output in RDFa Test Harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
>
>  [PENDING] ACTION: Mark and Shane update Syntax to change @instanceof to @typeof [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
>
>  [PENDING] ACTION: Mark to move _:a bnode notation to normative section [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action05]
>
>  [PENDING] ACTION: Mark/Shane include issue 89 correction in Changes section [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
>
>  [PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create 'RDFa for uF users' on RDFa Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
>
>  [PENDING] ACTION: Ralph to review response to Christian Hoertnagl. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/27-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]
>
>  [DONE] ACTION: Ben write to Micah for feedback on change to @typeof [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]
>
>  [DONE] ACTION: Manu update test cases to change @instanceof to @typeof [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
>
>  [end]
>
>
>



-- 
Simone Onofri
http://www.siatec.net/
Received on Thursday, 10 April 2008 17:51:52 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:50:27 UTC