W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > April 2008

RE: meeting record: 2008-04-10 RDF-in-XHTML Task Force

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:42:06 +0200
Message-ID: <768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D2985201614C8A@RZJC2EX.jr1.local>
To: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>, "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, <public-swd-wg@w3.org>


Ralph, Ben,

> It was a 2-person meeting today. 

Very embarrassing, indeed. I'm on travel and forgot to send regrets ...
that'll teach me, boy.

Cheers,
	Michael

----------------------------------------------------------
 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
 JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA
---------------------------------------------------------- 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-swd-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ralph R. Swick
> Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 6:13 PM
> To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org; public-swd-wg@w3.org
> Subject: meeting record: 2008-04-10 RDF-in-XHTML Task Force
> 
> 
> It was a 2-person meeting today.  Ben and I reviewed some 
> status and open issues.  The record [1] is available for browsing.
> 
>   [1] http://www.w3.org/2008/04/10-rdfa-minutes.html
> 
> Topics
> 
>    1. Action Review
> 
> Summary of Action Items
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Ben followup with Fabien on getting his 
> RDFa GRDDL transform transferred to W3C [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/11/15-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to follow up on media type discussion 
> with Steven, Ralph, and TAG [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/03/20-rdfa-minutes.html#action08]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to respond to issue 87 [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/02/28-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Manu to enable EARL output in RDFa Test 
> Harness [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Mark and Shane update Syntax to change 
> @instanceof to @typeof [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/04/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Mark to move _:a bnode notation to 
> normative section [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/04/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action05]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Mark/Shane include issue 89 correction in 
> Changes section [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/03/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create 'RDFa for uF users' on 
> RDFa Wiki [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Ralph to review response to Christian 
> Hoertnagl. [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/03/27-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]
>  
> [DONE] ACTION: Ben write to Micah for feedback on change to 
> @typeof [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/04/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]
> 
> [DONE] ACTION: Manu update test cases to change @instanceof 
> to @typeof [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/04/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
> 
> [end]
> 
> 
> 
Received on Thursday, 10 April 2008 17:43:32 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:50:27 UTC