Fwd: my action on conformance

.. Missed "reply to all"; sorry Mark; sorry all. I wrote:

Ben, Mark,

I think you're both correct here. :)

A thought -- how about using @profile for this? Meaning that: if the
value of @profile in an XHTML document is "http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa/"
*and nothing more*, an RDFa parser should not output anything more
than what is defined in the XHTML1.1+RDFa spec?

If it is not present, or contains multiple profile references, the
situation is less clear (even indeterminate?) and thus this
requirement isn't imposed.

Best regards,
Niklas