Re: tweaked processing rules in ARC online extractor

Benjamin Nowack wrote:
> using manu's cool test runner, I've updated my extractor[1] to make it
> pass more tests (all except #29 now).

Awesome! It should also be noted that Benji's implementation passes all
of the "onhold" tests as well... which is pretty cool :)

#29 is an error in the test suite and I believe we are in the process of
correcting that...

#11 will probably be corrected as well, just so you know. We're going to
follow CSS rules for eliminating whitespace, but need to do some
research as to whether XMLLiterals have whitespace removed or not. So,
that test case may fail for you in the near future.

All in all, it's cool to see an implementation that passes all of the
current test cases.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny