Re: tweaked processing rules in ARC online extractor

Benjamin Nowack wrote:
> using manu's cool test runner, I've updated my extractor[1] to make it
> pass more tests (all except #29 now).

Benji, I've incorporated your extractor into the rdfa-test-harness. It
is the second menu option under "RDFa Extractor URL". The test harness
URL has also just been updated.

We will have to wait for the domain aliases to propagate, but that
should happen some time in the next 48 hours. Here's the permanent URL
to the service:

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/rdfa-test-harness/

until then, you should be able to use the following URL:

http://206.158.104.53/rdfa-test-harness/

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny