Re: rdfa-syntax First Public Working Draft is up!

Looking at the document, I just made notes to myself on the list of
issues that, I think, are outstanding and must be resolved before last
call. Maybe it is useful for the group to make use of the milestone we
have just reached to have a clear list. This might help us in getting
the next version out quickly (and that should be a LC!). So here is my list:

- get the @instanceof situation to an equilibrium point and, possibly,
adapt the wording of the processing model

- the RDFa profile is not mentioned in the document; it should be part
of the conformance clause. We should decide whether the presence of the
profile should be mandatory or just optional (but advised). The profile
document itself should also be done, probably by referring to Fabien's
XSLT script so that GRDDL processors could automatically handle RDFa
files, too.

- whether the literal canonicalization also applies to XML Literals, or
whether those should be copied to the output verbatim

- the current document still lists a set of predefined values for
@property; if I am not mistaken the group has decided that we would not
have those. This is important because it affects the @rel/@property
values without qualified names. Are there still open issues with those?

I have the impression that the only thorny issue is the @instanceof.

A different issue is whether we want to give some more formal status to
the hGRDDL line of thought (I have some major issues with that one, I
must admit...). We may decide not to add this to the current round of
RDFa, though.

Anything I forgot from my list?

Ivan