Re: Proposals for RDFa for F2F

Thomas Baker wrote:
> Please check the text at
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/AmsterdamAgenda#RDFa

Looks good.

> The Primer would
> not be part of the package??  What exactly is the intended
> status of things listed as "supporting documentation"?

As per our telecon today, we agreed to follow GRDDL's example and keep
the Primer a Note, seeing as how it will not be normative.

The Use Cases document will also likely be a note, though they do not
need further review at this time (no updates recently.)

The Test Cases will be used as supporting documentation for the syntax,
though they themselves won't be REC track.

-Ben