ISSUE-3: Attribute for RDF type declarations

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 18:52:38 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, public-swd-wg@w3.org

Hi all,

Hearing no further comments on the @instanceof attribute, I am declaring
this issue resolved: @role and @class are thus ignored by the core RDFa
specification, while @instanceof is syntactic sugar for rdf:type, and
takes a CURIE as value.

I note Steven's strenuous objection [1]. I also note that there does not
appear to be any other resolution that yields fewer objections. Finally,
I note that there is a cost to changing this attribute yet again, which
argues for resolving this quickly.

I hope this will be a satisfactory-enough resolution to the issue, and
that Steven won't hold it against me for too long :)

-Ben

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Sep/0185