RE: [RDFa in the wild]

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:55:41 +0100
To: "Golda Velez" <gv@btucson.com>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, "Giovanni Tummarello" <g.tummarello@gmail.com>

Golda,

>Mike, since you've been so helpful, maybe you can answer
>another burning question for me - do you know if anyone is keeping a
registry
>of namespaces & ontologies available for public use?

Not sure if I understand you correctly, here. Did you have a look at
OntoSelect [1] or SchemaWeb [2], already?

Maybe sindice [3], PTSW [4], or Swoogle [5] are of help, as well.
Anyhow, have a look at [6] for a more complete list of SW search and
indexing services ...

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://olp.dfki.de/ontoselect/