RE: [RDFa in the wild]

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:02:37 +0100
To: "Golda Velez" <gv@btucson.com>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, "Giovanni Tummarello" <g.tummarello@gmail.com>

Great to see that! Looks good to me - I'll add it to

Some comments:

+ You may want to check if the declarations are used correctly
(XML, DTD, etc.), such as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

+ You could announce the availability of the RDF metadata using one of
  the logos listed at [1], along with the sitemap extension [2]
  - Giovanni may be of help, there ;)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/sw-logos.html
[2] http://sw.deri.org/2007/07/sitemapextension/

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.