Re: POWDER-related questions about RDFa linkage

Thanks Danny,

Kevin Smith is working on our profile document and has used the GRDDL
one as a template (which is acknowledged/linked). I'm hoping to have it
installed at http://www.w3.org/2007/11/powder-profile by the end of
today (assuming the now-in force publication moratorium doesn't prevent
this).

Incidentally, this also speaks to the point about lobbying the HTML WG
not to go ahead with its plan to delete the profile attribute just as a
bunch of us are starting to use it!

Phil.