Re: POWDER-related questions about RDFa linkage

On 01/11/2007, Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org> wrote:

> My example 2, with link rel="powder" is not related to RDFa - that's
> just straight HTML+POWDER, the point being that, if all we're doing is
> linking a doc to a Description Resource, RDFa's potential is probably
> being under-used.

I can't comment on the RDFa side, but the use of a HTML profile there
seems exactly in line with what would be expected for GRDDL, with the
profile doc provided the appropriate linkage to the appropriate XSLT,
as in: http://purl.org/stuff/glink/

(apologies for linking to one of my own creations, but I'm not sure of
any other examples online which only show the bare minimum necessary
for GRDDL/HTML profiles)

Cheers,
Danny.

--