Re: [RDFa] Proposal for test process

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:08:27 -0500
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
CC: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, www-qa@w3.org

Hausenblas, Michael wrote:

> All,
>
> To enable a smooth and reliable process regarding the
> handling of RDFa TC, I'd like to suggest the following:

+1. Very good idea. Let's do this and keep it simple, too.

[...]

> 2. In case a (not yet covered) feature is expected
>    to be tested, anyone may send a mail with a short
>    description to either:
>     + this list (public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org) using
>       [RDFa-TC] as a prefix OR
>     + public-rdfa-test@w3.org (yet to be established)

I vote for our existing mailing list. We all need to be involved in
making sure these test cases are correct, since we are validating our
own work :)

> BTW: I volunteer to initially fill the TCR role ;)

+1 to your doing this, you've been doing an excellent job and I'd love
to see you continue in this role more "officially."