Re: [RDFa TC] Review and Approval of XHTML Test Case partition

Michael,

A few points on the test cases: I think they need some reviewing before
they're approved. I know you've been swamped, so please call out if you
need help, because I fear we're putting too much work on your shoulders!

OVERALL

- about CC: can you change the namespace in all examples to
http://creativecommons.org/ns#? We made the change a while ago, and the
tests should reflect them ASAP. Thanks!

- a number of bad subjects throughout: it looks like you're using the
old URIs of the test cases as subject, e.g. testcases/000106.html
instead of xhtml1-testcases/0023. There are a number of these, and a few
.ttl also instead of .html.

- a number of examples use XMLLiteral instead of plain literal when the
content has no markup in it. As per our agreement on the resolution, we
should change these. It's mostly when you have "Mark Birbeck", but it
happens a dozen times.

SPECIFICALLY:

0002: We'll need to discuss whether we keep META in the body.

0003: same comment as 0002.

0005: CURIE in the @href in XHTML 1.1... I'm very worried about this, I
guess we should bring this up for discussion.

0015: a LINK or META on the HEAD of a document resolves to the current
URL as subject, not a bnode.

0019: is a mailto: URI really a good foaf person?

0028: datatype should be "" instead of "plainliteral"

0029: should the xsd:string really trigger the stripping of markup? I
guess so, just wanted to make sure that's what we want.

-Ben