regrets for this week

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:41:43 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Folks,

I have a long-scheduled one-time conference call that conflicts with our
Thursday time this week, so I won't be able to make it. However, I think
it would be good if Michael still gave an update on the test suite, and
if other issues were still discussed. I can still make the agenda if
someone else (Ralph?) is willing to chair.

And I can pop in on IRC and keep an eye on notes, too.

-Ben