Re: Doubt about href attribute

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 14:45:23 -0700
To: Josť Manuel Cantera Fonseca <jmcf@tid.es>
CC: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Jose,

We are in the middle of a discussion about the HREF attribute, actually.
What's for sure is that you should be careful about the second one, as
LINK elements in the body tend to be mistreated by browsers, and thus
browser-based tools don't do very well.

What we're currently considering is the attribute @resource to indicate
a non-clickable URI reference.

-Ben