Re: Timecheck

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:24:15 +0100
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@danbri.org>
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi Dan,

> No disrespect intended to all those working so hard on RDFa. I wish I
> had more time to help, and will continue to do what I can.

Sure...we're all busy. But even if you can't make the discussions,
it's worth reading the minutes. The following is in the minutes from
yesterday's call:

  Ben: we should aim to be done before November
  ... if SWD has a f2f in November, that should be the last WG vote we need

We all think that's perfectly achievable, although hampered a little
by the lack of flying hovercars, and an inability to upload the
contents of our brains to the web. :)

All the best,

Mark

--