RE: [RDFa] ISSUE-3 @class and @role for rdf:type

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 22:13:29 +0200
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ben,

> As much as I'm distraught that we can't go with our
> unofficial consensus, I am forced to note that I'm the only
> one left fighting for @class.

You are not; cf. [1]

> If anyone else out there on the
> list wants to speak up, it's now or never, because, even if
> the issue were closed, the current state of things would
> force me to reopen it.

My 2c (and yes, I do think there exist other, more grave
issues to discuss):

As this is *pure* syntactic sugar, I opt for a solution,
which has the potential to be obvious for the average
user, while not introducing another attrib for a non-core
construct.

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW: May I unassumingly ask why the heck the TC have not been
further reviewed? Please, do *not* tell me that the reason was
me not being present ... 8-) ... leading to self-reproaches ...

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jun/0137.
html

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.