update to the Use Case document

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:38:56 -0500
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

First, thanks to Michael for updating the XSLT to remove the section
numbering in the Use Case document.

Second, I've updated the document to reflect a few changes suggested by
folks on the telecon today and on the mailing list:

- Added Use Case #2 to talk about publishing an event, as suggested by
Steven. This illustrates a principle we hadn't yet explained, which is
to have different machine content from the published human-rendered content.

- Use Case #1 now uses FOAF correctly with non-information resources, as
per [1]

- Use Case #3 (which used to be Use Case #2) - typo correction in some
of the properties, as per [1]

- Use Case #4 (which used to be Use Case #3) - change from cc:license to
license.

- Fixed language in the Web Clipboard Use Case (now #5) to not say
innerHTML (as per Steven's comments), and to say the right thing
regarding DOM nodes (as per Bob's comments over email).

- Fixed language in the Science Blogging Use Case (now #7), so that it
doesn't say "blogging" anymore, but more like "publishing." It's not all
about blogs :)

I'll hack a new version of the GetN3 bookmarklet to work inline later
this week, I don't think it's critical to getting the WG to start a review.

-Ben

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jan/0006