Re: Telecon Monday -- 08 January 2007, 1400 UTC (9am Boston)

Hi Ben,

Happy new year! (And to everyone else on the list.)

The use case document is looking good. I have a couple of comments,
and thought I'd post them here so that I don't forget them for the
meeting tomorrow. :)

UC #1
I think this is the most difficult because we should really resolve
the 'page as resource' versus 'page as person' question. In the
example as it stands, it looks like the foaf:knows predicates would
relate to the URL of the document, which is wrong. That may not be the
intention, and one of the ellipses might represent other data which
clarifies that it is Paul who is doing the 'knowing', but if so, I
think we should spell the relationship out. (This could be the most
controversial example. :)

UC #2
Small typos on fm:newsStandDate and pr:coverDate--the values of these
predicates are not set in @content, but just 'run into' the predicate
names.

UC #3
We might consider @rel="license" rather than "cc:license". It's
already in XHTML 2, and we could also add the value to the XHTML 1.1
module.

See you all tomorrow,

Mark

--