Re: [RDFa] XHTML 2.0 only? NO!

Hello Ben,

You wrote:
> There's a bright side to this, though: he likes the RDFa syntax and he
> says "if you don't care about validation...." which is exactly right
> until we have an XHTML 1.1 module validator.

Somebody pointed me to this thread and I am curious to learn more
about this.

I think indeed, the ability to validate XHTML with RDFa content will
be a good push for its adoption, but I am not sure I understand what
you mean by "an XHTML 1.1 module validator". Do you mean that you are
working on an RDFa module  using XHTML 1.1 Modularization techniques,
and/or a profile for XHTML+RDFa (or indeed XHTML+XForms+SVG+MathML
+RDFa, as done in e.g. [1])? Or that there is a tool in the works for
it?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/XHTMLplusMathMLplusSVG/

Apologies if this is a FAQ, if so, a pointer would be appreciated.

Thank you,
olivier.
--
olivier Thereaux - W3C - http://www.w3.org/People/olivier/