Re: [RDFa] The CLASS attribute

So, Using class with semantic meaning, this overload the current use
of @class. Well:

- Use for style in CSS
- Use for semantics in Microformats (and also eRDF and more)

So, if we use on a single page also more dialects we can have:

... class="mystile first-dialect second-dialect" ...

and this is not clear also for humans and create more confusion also
for machines.

It's a good idea use only "namespaced" class but if we can use a
specific @attribute for semantic layes, this should be the best
choice.

Simone