[RDFa] Yet another QA-related question

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:27:34 +0100
To: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Cc: <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, <www-qa@w3.org>

When reading [1] I understand that what we are doing for RDFa,
is actually setting up an umbrella specification [3].

So what is missing in my (limited) understanding is a document
that actually _is_ the umbrella specification document. This
document (overview, guide, etc.) might state that the RDFa spec
consists of the following documents, as of [2]:

 + XHTML Metainformation Module
 + XHTML Metainformation Attributes Module
 + RDFa Primer 1.0
 + RDFa Syntax
 + RDFa Use Cases: Scenarios for Embedding RDF in HTML
 + RDFa Test Suite

Am I totally wrong with this?

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW, Karl D.: As I followed your advice to CC: www-qa@w3.org,
     I would very much appreciate comments from your side as well :)
     The same applies to other posts ([4] and [5]) from the last days

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/spec-variability/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_documents
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/spec-variability/#umbrella
[4]