Re: [RDFa] Yet another QA-related question

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:17:01 +0900
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, <www-qa@w3.org>
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>

Le 9 févr. 2007 à 17:27, Hausenblas, Michael a écrit :
> So what is missing in my (limited) understanding is a document
> that actually _is_ the umbrella specification document. This
> document (overview, guide, etc.) might state that the RDFa spec
> consists of the following documents, as of [2]:
>
>  + XHTML Metainformation Module
>  + XHTML Metainformation Attributes Module
>  + RDFa Primer 1.0
>  + RDFa Syntax
>  + RDFa Use Cases: Scenarios for Embedding RDF in HTML
>  + RDFa Test Suite
>
> Am I totally wrong with this?

Totally on target! Your umbrellas specification is the document which
ties everything together, help to have a global overview of the
technology, it is somehow the key entrance for the rest of your
documents. It is a kind of meta table of contents with guidance or
the book introduction if you prefer.

> Cheers,
> 	Michael
>

> BTW, Karl D.: As I followed your advice to CC: www-qa@w3.org,
>      I would very much appreciate comments from your side as well :)
>      The same applies to other posts ([4] and [5]) from the last days

That's really cool.  Answering the questions, you are asking, will
benefit other people. QA Framework: Specification is a set of tools
to better define a technology and help to write a specification.

> [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/spec-variability/
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_documents
> [3] http://www.w3.org/TR/spec-variability/#umbrella
> [4]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Feb/
> 0028.
> html
> [5]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Feb/
> 0027.
> html

>  Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
>  Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
>  JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
>  Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA
>
>  <office>
>     phone: +43-316-876-1193 (fax:-1191)
>    e-mail: michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at