RE: FW: Interesting: Part 4: The User Interface of Microformat Detection

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 21:10 +0100, Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
> This sounds great. Indeed I was aware of MozCC - I think
> you've done a pretty good job already. Still, there is something
> more I'd like to ask for. As a matter of fact, IE is quite wide
> spread. Do you know of any activities that head after supporting
> this browser family w.r.t. RDFa?

No.

A few small time toolbar vendors have approached Creative Commons about
adding MozCC-like functionality to IE via their toolbars, but not
recently and AFAIK none followed through.

--
  http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:Mike_Linksvayer