RE: [RDFa] Test Suite: First Try ...

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:25:54 +0100
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, <www-qa@w3.org>

Dan,

>> Note: I could not help myself and made a bit more then a GUI sketch,
>> just to demo
>> you the functionality.
>> [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/Overview.html <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/Overview.html>

> Excellent! That meets my needs perfectly.

I'm glad it comes near to something you find handy ...

>>  This stuff is highly pre-alpha :)

> I recommend you say so on the page, since lots of people
> (I hope) are going to see the page but not this email.

Hopefully not only see, but implement extractors, etc. ;)

I now included a status section in [1], as proposed by you - thanks
for the reminder ...

Still I can't solve the problem with 'Overview.html', viz. when
entering the URL  without it, I see the directory listing rather
than the expected page ...

Cheers,
       Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/Overview.html <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/Overview.html>

BTW: Wing Yung is on the rdf-in-xhtml-list; no need to CC: him anymore ...

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA