[RDFa] Test Suite: First Try ...

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:58:08 +0100
To: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Cc: <wingyung@us.ibm.com>, <www-qa@w3.org>

As of my action

	[NEW] ACTION: Michael produce a GUI sketch of a test interface
for 12-Feb meeting
	[recorded in

I've now put together something that I'd like you to have a short look
at [1].
Based on Mark's proposal I defined some conformance queries that would
check if certain
expected triples are present (using SPARQL ASK statement) and give a
tabular report on it.

Note: I could not help myself and made a bit more then a GUI sketch,
just to demo
you the functionality. This stuff is highly pre-alpha :), and  I am
aware of the
troubles that come along with using a Servlet, etc.

Anyway, I think we now may be able to discuss about the automation of
the test process
more conveniently, at least there is something here to criticise ;)

BTW: Can anybody help my with the problem I encountered when trying to
use 'Overview.html'
as the default page to be delivered? I thought W3C servers are
configured like that ...

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/Overview.html

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA