Re: telecon Thursday, 1600 UTC

Sorry, 'contradiction' is not the right word, I just realized.
Contradiction in the sense that the behaviour of @rel and @instanceof
becomes very different. Indeed, if I modify the example below, what you
seem to say is that the following:

yields

_:x rdf:type a:b.

and nothing else. Whereas I would really expect

<#q> q:r [ rdf:type a:b ].

:-(

Ivan