RE: telecon Thursday, 1600 UTC

Ben, All,

Regrets for today - I'm on travel (SAMT07 conference in Italy).

Regarding my action for topic (3), see the other mail.

Scribe schedule is ok for me (btw, is there any other Michael around?)

In case you got some time left, I'd appreciate to learn what changes in the
TC are pending (just to plan my time :)

Cheers,
       Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.