Re: Understanding 'chaining'

Ben,

my emotional:-) response is: yes (I mean, I am not opposed:-).

Unfortunately, I am not sure I will have the time to modify my
implementation this coming week (I will have an OWL f2f meeting)...

Hm. Well, wait just a small minute. My 'yes' is for the modified for
chaining stuff. However... can you or Mark give a concise explanation of
the rules for @instanceof in the new setup? It is not 100% clear to me
at this moment.

I do _not_ want to push for my @trel/@trev proposal (in spite of the
Post Scriptum below:-) if we can live without a change on the current
setup. But I just want to have a clear picture in my mind

Ivan

P.S. Coming back to my @trel/@trev proposal of a few days ago: I just
realized that, with the new/old model, there is perfect symmetry.
@trel/@trev are shorthands, nothing more. Ie, my 'mental' model is:

except that XML does not allow repeating attributes...  Ie,

generates the same 'hanging' triples as a @rev would do with the subject
filled in, possibly, by a resource coming 'back' from the elements below
in the recursive steps. And, if nothing comes back then, well, this
triple will not be completed. Same as for the hanging triples of @rel/@rev)