Re: Feedback on RDFa Primer

Manu,

Great feedback, this is very useful. I specifically appreciate the
points about the need to explain briefly what an RDF triple is, and
conveying clearly that this is *not* a syntax document. If you're
interested in helping me write some of those chunks, that would be
fantastic.

I disagree a bit with your outline: past comments urged us to tell a
fairly complete story. A Primer should give you enough material to "get
started." So I'm not sure we should break out every case study into a
separate document and have such a short, mostly high-level Primer. We
need real examples, real markup, and real use cases.

I do agree, however, that we should keep the inline examples short and
to-the-point. So I'll try to restructure this a bit, and leave some
sections open for you to fill in? We can also coordinate with a phone
call, if you'd like,

-Ben