My pyRdfa via the Web

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:04:48 +0200
To: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
CC: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Dear all,

I have put my pyRdfa at work via a Web interface[1]. You can also use
the direct processing uri[2], of course; the 'uri' parameter should be
used for, well, the URI. [3] gives the RDF for Ben's home page, [4] is mine.

I am sure there are problems. But I will be on vacations next week, plus
some other trips later on, so... But I think having yet another test
implementation is good to cross check our own spec. Besides... I had
real fun doing this:-)

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/extract