Re: question on the RDFa validation service...

Same here. Thanks Michael for the clarification. I was a little
surprised though, since RDFa isn't a recommendation, to see it appear.
As long as it only validates that which is reasonably set in stone by
now (which it seems), I guess it is fine.

Of course, my complaint about not seeing "XHTML plus RDFa" in the
dropdown can be disregarded - at least that should really not be
present until recommendation, right?

Best regards,
Niklas