question on the RDFa validation service...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 14:48:01 +0200
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Cc: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Michael,

I tried to get my files validate with RDFa. I ran into some small
problems. I wonder whether it is easy to fix (some obviously yes...):

- the 'instanceof' and 'resource' attributes are missing. I know, these
are relatively new entries...

- I am not sure what the original DTD was, but it looks like you started
with Strict. However... I do get error messages because I use:

<a id="something" name="something">...

usage of 'name' is accepted in XHTML1 (afaik it is planned to be removed
from XHTML2, but that is besides the point now). Your DTD does not seem
to allow it. The same holds for 'lang': it seems to require 'xml:lang'.

Would it be easy to fix these?

Thanks

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/