Re: XMLLiteral (was: GRDDL RDFa transformation tests results)

Fabien,

Yes, you are absolutely right...we definitely need _some_ namespaces,
although in this situation only the XHTML namespace would be
absolutely required (the default namespace in your example).

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232

  standards. innovation.