Re: RDFa in HTML

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:07:26 -0400
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
CC: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Steven Pemberton wrote:
> Here is a proposal:

> about="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" />
> about="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/" />

This is not bad, but it breaks the cut-and-paste locality of RDFa, since
this would have to be in the HEAD. We started a discussion a while ago
about this with Ian Davis (I can't find the mailing list post), where I
suggested a different attribute, something like:

..

though the exact syntax can be done in many different ways.

-Ben