[RDFa] Wrap up of XMLLiteral issue

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:03:16 +0200
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ben, All,

Motivated by our yesterday's resolution regarding XMLLiteral [1],
I now tried to sketch the current status. I thought the best way
to do this is to draw a process chart ;)

What I basically did, was trying to apply the rules from the
current section '5.1 Literals as Objects' of the RDFa syntax
document [2] along with the agreed upon hybrid approach w.r.t.
XMLLiteral.

The result is available on our Wiki entitled 'RDFa/LiteralObject' [3].

I'm in doubt that I got everything right, so please feel free to
go to the Wiki page [3] and add comments, questions, etc.

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/04/11-rdfa-minutes.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/syntax/