Re: telecon next week - a different time

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:44:15 +0200, Hausenblas, Michael
<michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at> wrote:

> Secondly, more likely causing troubles is that Zakim might
> no be available for us. Looking at the telecon calendar [1]
> tells us that the proposed times - for example 10 April, 14:00 -
> are taken.

58 ports are reserved for the first 30 mins and 83 for the second (though
of course it's likely that not all those ports will be used: for instance,
the VBWG has reserved 37 ports but only used 11 last week, DAWG has
reserved 25 but only used 10 last week).

I think that our 10 extra ports fit in the available capacity (though I'm
not sure what the max capacity is at the moment after the recent
breakdown).

Steven