RE: telecon next week - a different time

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 23:44:15 +0200
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ben,

I just entered my preferences, but I'm unsure about how
good this is, what we are doing.

Firstly, I wasn't sure about what time zone you refer to
in the doodle-poll (or did I overlook something?). So I hope
it is the usual one (UTC-4?), e.g. the 14:00 slot on 10 April
is actually 16:00 CET (i.e. 10:00 your time ...)?

Secondly, more likely causing troubles is that Zakim might
no be available for us. Looking at the telecon calendar [1]
tells us that the proposed times - for example 10 April, 14:00 -
are taken. Or, Ben, do you entertain yourself with the idea of
using an alternative conference system (as skype, etc.)?

Any comments, Ralph?

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar