RE: Triplr ... GRDDL profile etc. (ISSUE-28?)

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 20:36 +0200, Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
> Dan,
>
> Thanks for your comments; as usual very helpful.
>
> > I have a vague memory of reports of discrepancies between
> > Fabien's XSLT code and Elias's python code. I hope those
> > cases are being captured in the test suite.
>
> Sure. I'll take care.

Great.

Here's hoping I find time to dig up pointers to the problem reports...

> > It would also help if this XSLT-for-RDFa issue were tracked
> > in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/ .
>
> If I get it right, this one is ISSUE-28 [1], isn't it?
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/28

I don't have them memorized. Let's see... issue 28 says...

  How does one "Follow your nose" from an HTML+RDFa document to know
  the author intended to assert the specified triples

It would be more convenient, to me, to have issues more like

  Shall we specify a GRDDL transformation URI for RDFa?
  If so, what is its URI? Shall we provide an XSLT representation?

and

  Shall we specify an XHTML metadata profile for RDFa that
  works with GRDDL? If so, what is its URI and what representation(s)
  shall we provide?

But if you'd rather lump those into issue 28, I suppose I
can deal with that.

> > I'd like the RDFa spec to include the URI of a GRDDL
> > transformation for RDFa.
>
> Yep. Sounds sensible, though I'm not sure if this issue
> has already been discussed  - haven't found it in closed issues.
>
> Any suggestions, preferences, etc.?

I suggest http://www.w3.org/2007/04/rdfa2rdfxml
I can imagine other URIs that would work as well or better;
I don't have a strong preference.

> Cheers,
> 	Michael

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E