RE: Triplr ... GRDDL profile etc.

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 20:36:57 +0200
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Dan,

Thanks for your comments; as usual very helpful.

> I have a vague memory of reports of discrepancies between
> Fabien's XSLT code and Elias's python code. I hope those
> cases are being captured in the test suite.

Sure. I'll take care.

> It would also help if this XSLT-for-RDFa issue were tracked
> in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/ .

If I get it right, this one is ISSUE-28 [1], isn't it?

> I'd like the RDFa spec to include the URI of a GRDDL
> transformation for RDFa.

Yep. Sounds sensible, though I'm not sure if this issue
has already been discussed  - haven't found it in closed issues.

Any suggestions, preferences, etc.?

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/28