Re: Triplr ... GRDDL profile etc.

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 12:20 +0200, Hausenblas, Michael wrote:

> All,
>
> Reading Dave Beckett's answer [1] regarding
> RDFa support in Triplr [2], I wonder if we can help ...
>
> Quoting Dave:
> "RDFa would work if there is a working GRDDL profile and XSLT,
>  but I've never seen one that worked so far."
>
> Any ideas?

Fabien Gandon made one a while ago...
  http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/soft/RDFa2RDFXML.xsl

I try to record what I know about such things in the ESW wiki,
specifically...
  http://esw.w3.org/topic/CustomRdfDialects

and I don't see anything other than Fabien's transformation there.

I have a vague memory of reports of discrepancies between Fabien's
XSLT code and Elias's python code. I hope those cases are being
captured in the test suite.

It would also help if this XSLT-for-RDFa issue were tracked
in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/ .

I'd like the RDFa spec to include the URI of a GRDDL transformation
for RDFa.

> Cheers,
> 	Michael
>
> [1]
> http://journal.dajobe.org/journal/posts/2007/03/25/triplr-stuff-in-tripl
> es-out/#comment-18200
> [2] http://triplr.org/

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E