"reinventing html" blog post from timbl

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:08:32 -0300
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Cc: timbl@w3.org

http://dig.csail.mit.edu/breadcrumbs/node/166 is worth a read.

"The plan is to charter a completely new HTML group. Unlike the previous
one, this one will be chartered to do incremental improvements to HTML,
as also in parallel xHTML. [...]"

I'm out of the w3t loop now, so this is all fresh news to me. I'm glad
that some of these issues are being addressed, but also interested to
hear more detail w.r.t. plan for xhtml2 as currently designed, and where
RDFa, GRDDL etc fits into this landscape. I also hope the new WG will be
working in full public view, but that's a little offtopic for this list.

interesting times,

dan