W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > October 2006

meeting record: 2006-09-25 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:46:30 -0400
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20061002084355.04abc850@127.0.0.1>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

The [1]record of last wee's Task Force telecon is ready for review.

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/09/25-htmltf-minutes.html

Topics:

   1. Review of Action Items
   2. Better b-node support?
   3. Building Test Documents
   4. Complete Specification of RDFa; RDFa Syntax Document?
   5. Telecon Time

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Ben mail a full example of the need for bnode support [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/25-htmltf-minutes.html#action12]

[NEW] ACTION: Ben prepare a sample XHTML2 document for Steven [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/25-htmltf-minutes.html#action05]

[NEW] ACTION: Ben to put together a work plan for the next 6-9 months of the TF [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/25-htmltf-minutes.html#action13]

[NEW] ACTION: Mark contact schneegans.de folk about connecting with our work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action10]
 
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben make sure RDFA bookmarklet runs locally [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action06]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben start separate mail threads on remaining discussion topics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action07]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben update the issues list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action08]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben write a prototype hGRDDL profile for XHTML 1 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Steven to put together sample XHTML2 doc with all mime type, etc.. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]
 
[DONE] ACTION: All TF members take a look and comment on showstopper issues only [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action02]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben to find Elias's question and link to relevant discussion in the past [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben to put together Lee and Elias's emails into the issues list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action11]
 
-Ralph
Received on Monday, 2 October 2006 12:47:09 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:02 GMT