tentative schedule for next 3 months

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 14:41:52 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

I was tasked with setting up a schedule for the next 3 months. Here's 5
tentative milestones, which are in line with the ones defined in the
current SWD WG Charter [1]

- October 20th - updated Primer and Syntax documents for consistency
- October 27th - set of example documents with parsing code and output
RDF/XML or RDF/N3
- November 10th - new use case and requirements document for
RDF-in-XHTML 1.1
- December 1st - RDF-in-XHTML 1.1 details worked out
- December 15th - RDF-in-XHTML 1.1 module specification WD #1

We should spend a bit of time hashing out this schedule on Tuesday. In
particular, some of this may be aggressive, though I would like us to
speed up our document editing.

Note that I have an action to bring document up to date for consistency:
I will take care of that over the next 1-2 weeks.

-Ben

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/swdwg-charter