better support for bnodes

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 14:18:08 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

I was tasked with sending a complete example of the bnode support issue,
as described by Ivan Herman. The issue is: how can we make it easier to
represent this in RDFa? Currently, we would have to name the bnodes
uniquely, which somewhat defeats the purpose of the bnode in the first
place.

Here is the turtle example:

:DJDKWBDADIH05 a bibtex:Article;
    bibtex:title "Do you see what I mean?";
    bibtex:author (
	  [
	    foaf:name "David J Duke".
	  ],
	  [
	    foaf:name "Ken W Brodlie".
	  ]
	  [
	    foaf:name "David J Duce".
	  ],
	  [
	    foaf:name "Ivan Herman".
	  ]
    );
    bibtex:journal [
	  bibtex:name "IEEE Computer Graphics &amp; Application"
	];
    bibtex:volume "25";
    bibtex:number "3";
    bibtex:date [